Marquee Homes, Inc. has been building custom homes and remodeling in Hampton Roads Virginia since 1984. The foundation and key to Marquee Homes success is a philosophy driven by client satisfaction, integrity, and superior service.
C.R. McLellon and his wife Debbie with guidance from Debbie’s father, a prominent and successful builder in the area, built their first spec house in 1984. It sold quickly, launching their family-owned business that has provided custom built homes for many satisfied families throughout Hampton Roads.
CLIENT REVIEW: I would like to take this opportunity to thank you... You were all very kind to us and answered our endless questions courteously. The builder and his staff are A-1 professionals. Michael was very impressed with the construction and i thought the carpenters, cabinet maker, painters, plumbers, etc. were perfectionists. Everyone was very meticulous and courteous, too. I cannot say enough. Please convey our thanks to everyone!
Custom Built Home Owners - Julia M., Port Warwick, Newport News, VA
Brian and Craig Mclellon were raised working in the family business and have been living and breathing the construction business since birth. Starting as children picking up nails on jobsites, to summer internships, and now they both hold full time positions within the company contributing to Marquee’s philosophy of client satisfaction building and remodeling every house as if it were their own.
Marquee Homes sets the bar for residential building with an award winning team of Class A contractors, elite designers, and experienced committed staff to support each customer’s needs while offering a superior product and making the process an enjoyable one.
Give the customer what they want at a fair price.Deliver on time and make the process enjoyable.
- Peninsula Home Builders Association (PHBA)
- Parade of Homes
- Dream Home Tour– Spring Parade of Homes
- National Association of Homebuilders
- TowneBank Board of Directors
- International Cooperating Ministries Board of Directors
- Department of Housing and Community Development
- PHBA Builder of the Year 1996
- PHBA Builder of the Year 2002
- PHBA Builder of the Year 2006
- International Cooperating Ministries, an organization dedicated to building and nurturing churches worldwide
- Orphan Helpers, which is dedicated to service and ministering to the physical and spiritual needs of orphaned, abandoned and incarcerated youth and children.
- Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA)
- Habit for Humanity
- Poquoson Kids Island project
Where we’ve built: York County, Poquoson, Hampton, Williamsburg, Newport News, Gloucester, and Smithfield
- Powhatan Secondary
- The Lakes at Poquoson